Patrick Harvie MSP
Green MSP for Glasgow
Patrick is the Green MSP for Glasgow and is currently Co-Convener of the Scottish Greens. Catch up with Patrick on his website. Please don’t hesitate to contact Patrick to discuss any issues that are affecting you, or to make an appointment to meet in person. Get in touch via email or telephone his parliamentary office on 0141 248 3850.
Suite 4/2, 52
St Enoch Square,
Glasgow, G1 4AA
Your City Councillors
Your Green representatives on the City Council
There are five Greens on Glasgow City Council, making them the third largest group behind the SNP and Labour.
Your Green councillors are:
Councillor Ward Nina Baker Anderston/City Martin Bartos Partick West Martha Wardrop Hillhead Kieran Wild Canal
- RT @AlisonJohnstone: #spendingreview coincides with intl day to end violence against women.Cuts are a threat to women's security #16days ht… 06:31:37 PM November 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZaraKitson: Feels great to be going to hustings where I'm not the candidate for once. Look forward to grilling & cheering on @glasgowg… 05:48:04 PM November 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RobertLangside: Swedes make some look like turnips?! Nice example of localism to decarbonise towns https://t.co/2VK6Th2FiJ @southsideg… 05:27:53 PM November 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @southsidegreens: Tonight! Hustings for the key Southside wards! Come along to the Pearce Institute in Govan at 7pm to quiz our candid… 04:00:40 PM November 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ScottishTUC: Patrick Harvie MSP on why the Scottish Greens are supporting the St Andrew's Day March #refugeeswelcome https://t.co/2OBJV… 10:25:46 AM November 25, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
Green Councillors Back Last-Chance Bid To Save The Children’s Wood
Green Councillors and Patrick Harvie MSP will join local residents from Queen Margaret Drive and their children to demonstrate outside city chambers against the planning application to build 90 flats …
Full Council showed at times the very best of Glasgow’s humanity and sometimes less so.
Endings and Beginnings
After standing for a minute’s silence to commemorate the death of a former councillor (something which happens …
Scottish Greens councillor for Hillhead, Martha Wardrop, today urged Glasgow City Council to support calls for a review of housing provided to local asylum seekers.
In a motion presented to the council on Thursday 25th June, Councillor …
Glasgow and West of Scotland Greens hit the streets today (Saturday 6th June), launching their ‘Harvie for Kelvin’ campaign to elect Patrick Harvie to Holyrood as Scottish Greens first constituency MSP.
Armed with Green Space newspapers to get the message …
Green Councillor for the Canal ward, Kieran Wild, today urged Glasgow City Council to do much more for local cyclists, saying that investment in dedicated cycle lanes is urgently needed to help meet agreed targets.
In 2010, the Scottish Government …
Glasgow and West of Scotland Green Party
Statement on resignation of City Councillor
May 14th 2015
The Green Group on Glasgow City Council today announced the resignation from his Council seat of Liam Hainey, Councillor for Langside. Writing to the …
For the first time ever Glasgow and West of Scotland Greens have committed to standing 8 candidates throughout the region. We are extremely proud to be able to offer …
Patrick Harvie MSP and the Scottish Greens’ Glasgow candidates hosted an event at Good Spirits Co. for local businesses to discuss how best to support their work in the city. The networking event was an opportunity to hear the Greens’ …
On the back of recent reports unveiling Glasgow-based leisure chain G1 has been paying staff less than the minimum wage, Glasgow Greens welcome the groups commitment to end the deduction of wages to pay for uniforms and training, but call …