Patrick Harvie MSP
Green MSP for Glasgow
Patrick is the Green MSP for Glasgow and is currently Co-Convener of the Scottish Greens. Catch up with Patrick on his website. Please don’t hesitate to contact Patrick to discuss any issues that are affecting you, or to make an appointment to meet in person. Get in touch via email or telephone his parliamentary office on 0141 248 3850.
Suite 4/2, 52
St Enoch Square,
Glasgow, G1 4AA
Your City Councillors
Your Green representatives on the City Council
There are five Greens on Glasgow City Council, making them the third largest group behind the SNP and Labour.
Your Green councillors are:
Councillor Ward Nina Baker Anderston/City Martin Bartos Partick West Martha Wardrop Hillhead Kieran Wild Canal
- RT @westglagreens: Leafleting tonight, meet outside Firebird on Argyle St at 6 with @ChristyMearns @mdigbygrant & other @glasgowgreens http… about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @scotgp: Our #GreenLaunch16 has been trending on Twitter! See our new website and find out about our #Holyrood2016 campaign! https://t.c… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @markruskell: RT @scotgp: #GreenLaunch16 candidates ready to bring you a better Scotland through a bolder Holyrood #ScotlandCan https://… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RobertLangside: Some of our great team for Holyrood #activesgp https://t.co/9k7XRk5yKq about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Learn more about how a better Scotland needs a bolder Holyrood with more strong Green voices #GreenLaunch16 https://t.co/lTAGYMRGaS about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
The following people have been successfully elected as the Scottish Green candidates for the following wards in 2017 Glasgow City Council elections:
Partick West: Allan Faulds
Dowanhill/Kelvindale: Martin Bartos
Hillhead: Martha Wardrop
Anderston/City/Yorkhill: Christy Mearns
Canal: Kieran Wild
Green Councillors Back Last-Chance Bid To Save The Children’s Wood
Green Councillors and Patrick Harvie MSP will join local residents from Queen Margaret Drive and their children to demonstrate outside city chambers against the planning application to build 90 flats …
Full Council showed at times the very best of Glasgow’s humanity and sometimes less so.
Endings and Beginnings
After standing for a minute’s silence to commemorate the death of a former councillor (something which happens …
Scottish Greens councillor for Hillhead, Martha Wardrop, today urged Glasgow City Council to support calls for a review of housing provided to local asylum seekers.
In a motion presented to the council on Thursday 25th June, Councillor …
Glasgow and West of Scotland Greens hit the streets today (Saturday 6th June), launching their ‘Harvie for Kelvin’ campaign to elect Patrick Harvie to Holyrood as Scottish Greens first constituency MSP.
Armed with Green Space newspapers to get the message …
Green Councillor for the Canal ward, Kieran Wild, today urged Glasgow City Council to do much more for local cyclists, saying that investment in dedicated cycle lanes is urgently needed to help meet agreed targets.
In 2010, the Scottish Government …
Glasgow and West of Scotland Green Party
Statement on resignation of City Councillor
May 14th 2015
The Green Group on Glasgow City Council today announced the resignation from his Council seat of Liam Hainey, Councillor for Langside. Writing to the …
For the first time ever Glasgow and West of Scotland Greens have committed to standing 8 candidates throughout the region. We are extremely proud to be able to offer …
Patrick Harvie MSP and the Scottish Greens’ Glasgow candidates hosted an event at Good Spirits Co. for local businesses to discuss how best to support their work in the city. The networking event was an opportunity to hear the Greens’ …